- The Sydney Institute of Psychoanalysis under the auspices of the Australian Psychoanalytical Society (APaS), provides training and professional development for psychoanalysts. http://www.sydneypsychoanalysis.asn.au/
- Centre for Advanced Studies in Psychotherapy and Counselling www.caspc.com.au Offering Sydney based Continuing Education. Director- Gill Straker
- The Institute of Child and Adolescent Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy (ICAPP) http://icapp.com.au/ is an organisation which provides a range of education and training courses for health, welfare and educational professionals.
- Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy Association of Australasia (PPAA)
The National Association of the NSWIPP and other state associations.
- The Australian Psychoanalytical Society (APaS)
The national association of theSydney Institute of Psychoanalysis
- RANZCP The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists www.ranzcp.org/
- The Australian Association of Group Psychotherapists (AAGP)
http://groupanalysis.com.au/ This national association supports group psychotherapy using psychoanalytic principles.
- Response from the Australasian Confederation of Psychoanalytic Psychotherapies (ACPP) to the Recommendations of the Mental Health Reference Group Read
- The Institute of Psychoanalysis http://www.psychoanalysis.org.uk/ Established in 1924 it is the home of the British Psychoanalytical Society. It has a rich variety of audio-visual resources.
- Pep Web www.pep-web.org Psychoanalytic Electronic Publishing Contains the complete text of 56 premier journals in psychoanalysis, 96 classic psychoanalytic books and the full text of Freud’s Collected Works. It also has an excellent search engine and articles can be downloaded.
- Psy Broadcasting Corporation www.psybc.com Founded in 1996 with the aim of providing high quality online education in psychotherapy. In the process of becoming a Centre for the Study of Affect Regulation.
- Tavistock Institute http://www.tavinstitute.org/ The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations is a not-for-profit organisation applying social science to contemporary issues. It was founded as a charity in 1947.
- The Anna Freud Centre http://www.annafreud.org/ The Anna Freud Centre is a leading provider of mental health treatment for children and families and also undertakes innovative research on childhood mental health and provides high-quality training for mental health professionals.
- International Society for the Psychological and Social Approaches to Psychosis www.isps.org
- Psychoanalysis and Politics www.psa-pol.org/ Psychoanalysis and Politics is a conference series that aims to address how crucial contemporary political issues may be fruitfully analyzed through psychoanalytic theory and vice versa – how political phenomena may reflect back on psychoanalytic thinking.