Monthly Case Conference for Members
Upcoming Scientific Meeting Seminars will include topics such as:
- Indigenous Awareness series.
- Clinical cases from a Jungian perspective.
Recent NSWIPP Scientific Meeting Seminars:
- ‘The stickiness of being with you’- Presented by Mandi Hill (22nd October 2018)
- ‘A Quiet crisis in the consulting room: Everything/ Nothing that is said here is confidential’ – Presented by Julia Meyerowitz-Katz (25th June 2018)
- The history of Indigenous and non-Indigenous Relations and its relevance to Australian psychoanalytic psychotherapists – Presented by Donna Jacobs (26th March 2018)
- Bearing Witness: learning from survivor voices at the Child Abuse Royal Commission- presented by Julie Blyth (26th February 2018)
- Dr Werner Tschan: How to Protect Against Boundary Violations in Professional Organisations (14th November 2017)
- Thinking about Projective Identification – presented by Liz Kerr (25th September 2018
- When Freud meets Buddha- integrating Analytic Psychotherapy and Buddhist Psychology – presented by Eng-Kong Tan (28th August 2017)
- Ethical Issues and Dilemmas arising in the clinical situation: A discussion – facilitated by Joanne Barnes (22nd May, 2017)
- Contemporary Perspectives: Siblings & Therapeutic Processes – presented by Sally Young & Peter Blake (3rd November 2018)
- Isla Lonie Memorial Lecture- Working at the Extreme Edge; The Legacy of Donald Winnicott – presented by Anne-Marie Swan (28th October 2017)