To include more people with a strong interest in Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy in our association, despite lack of clinical training requirements.
- Ability to demonstrate the level of psychoanalytic knowledge acquired already (i.e. documentary evidence of how relevant interest has been shown, e.g. publication of papers, conferences/workshops attended),
- Graduate level of achievement in psychoanalytic studies or appropriate related tertiary study of similar standard/duration,
- Enthusiasm for continuing professional development in Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy and assisting NSWIPP in its objective to disseminate psychoanalytic knowledge to the public.
20% of the full membership fee paid annually (by 1st March).
1) Attend Scientific Meetings
2) Attend Open Peer Review meetings (at discretion of Co-ordinator)
3) Option of being invited to join a closed peer review group
4) 20% fee reduction for outreach programmes
For more information, please contact: Jan Kerpan – 9558 3175