- The Winn Clinic offers in depth assessment and treatment to adults, adolescents, and children. www.thewinnclinic.net For any further enquiries about the Clinic services please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Sydney Institute of Psychoanalysis under the auspices of the Australian Psychoanalytical Society (APaS), provides training and professional development for psychoanalysts. http://www.sydneypsychoanalysis.asn.au/
- Centre for Advanced Studies in Psychotherapy and Counselling www.caspc.com.au Offering Sydney based Continuing Education. Director- Gill Straker
- The Institute of Child and Adolescent Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy (ICAPP) http://icapp.com.au/ is an organisation which provides a range of education and training courses for health, welfare and educational professionals.
- Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy Association of Australasia (PPAA)
The National Association of the NSWIPP and other state associations.
- The Australian Psychoanalytical Society (APaS)
The national association of theSydney Institute of Psychoanalysis
- RANZCP The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists www.ranzcp.org/
- RANZCP Advanced Training in the Psychotherapieshttp://www.psychotherapies.org.au/
- Freud Conference
http://www.freudconference.com/ The one-day Freud Conference takes place in May each year in Melbourne.
- Australian Psychological Society (APS)
http://www.psychology.org.au/ The peak national association for Clinical and General Psychologists. It includes an Interest Group: Psychoanalytically-Oriented Psychology (POPIG) http://www.groups.psychology.org.au/popig/
- Australia and New Zealand Association of Psychotherapy http://www.anzapweb.com/
- The Australian Association of Group Psychotherapists (AAGP)
http://groupanalysis.com.au/ This national association supports group psychotherapy using psychoanalytic principles.
- Response from the Australasian Confederation of Psychoanalytic Psychotherapies (ACPP) to the Recommendations of the Mental Health Reference Group Read
- International Society for the Psychological Treatment of Psychosis http://www.isps.org/
- The Institute of Psychoanalysis http://www.psychoanalysis.org.uk/ Established in 1924 it is the home of the British Psychoanalytical Society. It has a rich variety of audio-visual resources.
- Pep Web www.pep-web.org Psychoanalytic Electronic Publishing Contains the complete text of 56 premier journals in psychoanalysis, 96 classic psychoanalytic books and the full text of Freud’s Collected Works. It also has an excellent search engine and articles can be downloaded.
- Psy Broadcasting Corporation www.psybc.com Founded in 1996 with the aim of providing high quality online education in psychotherapy. In the process of becoming a Centre for the Study of Affect Regulation.
- Tavistock Institute http://www.tavinstitute.org/ The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations is a not-for-profit organisation applying social science to contemporary issues. It was founded as a charity in 1947.
- The Anna Freud Centre http://www.annafreud.org/ The Anna Freud Centre is a leading provider of mental health treatment for children and families and also undertakes innovative research on childhood mental health and provides high-quality training for mental health professionals.
- Society for Psychotherapy Research www.psychotherapyresearch.org
- International Society for the Psychological and Social Approaches to Psychosis www.isps.org
- Psychoanalysis and Politics www.psa-pol.org/ Psychoanalysis and Politics is a conference series that aims to address how crucial contemporary political issues may be fruitfully analyzed through psychoanalytic theory and vice versa – how political phenomena may reflect back on psychoanalytic thinking.
- www.robertsonfilms.info Collection of films on attachment made by eminent psychoanalyst and psychotherapist husband and wife team James and Joyce Robertson.
- www.youtube.com Encounters through Generations– is a short film about eminent psychoanalysts in conversation with a younger generation of colleagues.